Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New member in my sports list

Sorry about the long gap for updating my blogspot. I am sure that my fellow bloggers would have thought that i m also one among the millions who is trying to enter the blog world and could not continue with it if you think so then that is not the case. Again I m back to put my thoughts to everyone.

I use to follow many sports like cricket, football, tennis (at times). Recently i have been attracted by so called Formula one also known as Grand prix. In my school days i heard that F1 is one of the sports which is known only for the risks and huge amount of money involved in it by the sponsors. Days passes by, then i started realizing that its not only full of speed, action, money and champagne :) but the strategies which each and every team used to follow to find a minute difference which you never know they don't even wanna lag a microsecond from its fellow competitors.

As everybody is excited with IPL i know its tough to spend time on watching F1. But I would say try to spend time only during weekends to watch this riskiest ever sport then you ll also love it for the way they race. I am mesmerized by this sport by watching it only twice and hope others too.

2 comments:

  1. I've seen few F1 races occasionally before.. But not very keen about that ..I'll just learn who is the winner every year.. Nothing more than that.. Even F1 seems to involve some fraud approach of spying some other team's strategies and technologies. McLaren had to pay a fine of $100 million in 2007 and stripped of the points.. I got interested when Naren Karthikeyan participated in F1 and when Vijay Mallya bought Spiker and renamed it "Force India". I remember reading the newspaper that said New Delhi will host F1 races from 2010 or 2011. But I feel Moto GP is also very risky and interesting.. We can feel that adrenaline whenever the racers bend their bike in the turn and their knee almost touch the road..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great that our class F1 lovers are growing.

    F1 is really a strategic game played not only by the driver of the car but by the entire team.

    This season is too dull as we can predict the winners all the time without any error

    Hope you watched the last grand prix where Massa was forced to slow down his car as it lacked fuel to complete the race... Poor Massa

    Biking or Moto GP is pretty exiting as the winner can change even in the last second of the race.. Its too risky as they touch 300+ kmph in bike which is really out of the world speed...

    Enjoy watching it .. :)

    ReplyDelete