Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Very Different Experience

A very recent and a responsible job i have done is that i had gone for a discussion with a family who is looking for a bride groom. I was pushed by my family to have a chat in direct with them for knowing some details about the girl and to find out whether she will be suitable for my bro.

I don't want to go alone because I don't even like sitting alone at home normally I hate loneliness. I thought of taking my friend 1 who always dreams about his dream girl :). Unfortunately he had some important work to be done that day. Then i thought of my friend 2 who will always have a black screen in his front, breaking his laptop keys, without even finding time for shaving. He said he is going to his office to break his Desktop keys also. I called my friend 3 who knows only three things in his life. 1) His laptop 2) His phone 3) A night walk. He does nothing other than these things. When i called him he said "If the gal is for you i can accompany you. I can't come to decide a gal for your brother!!" Wow!! What a frienship??? I know u ll get a goose flesh after hearing this.

Finally I called up my parents and told that i m not going alone. They suggested my friend 4 who was going to celebrate her birthday and finally my friend 5 was ready to come with me.
A good welcome to both of us and i on behalf of my family talked to the gal's family and gathered the details whatever my parents and bro wanted to know. They wanted us to sit for lunch with them but my friend 5 who is unfortunately a veggie was hesitating how to deny it but somehow used my friend 4's birthday and escaped from it.

After coming out I feel really proud about myself for being so responsible for the very first time in my life. Thanks to my parents who had made me do this and also for trusting me on this. Thanks to my friend 5 who had accompanied to make this happen.

7 comments:

  1. I know, I know that guy un-shaved and that black window!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mr.Responsible.. Great man..
    Then.. ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sam - waiting for a formal meeting with the gal's parents. she has gone to UK. she ll be back after 3 months. looking ahead for a good result

    ReplyDelete
  4. i kanow the reason y u went. To check whether the groom has a sister or at least a cousin or not nu.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @karthi - hello i m the only brother of groom!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey brother of groom, Ur brother got married?

    ReplyDelete